In this episode we talk about how a simple process and a couple of great tools can not only save fitness studio owners a ton of time, but also make their marketing strategy more efficient. Our guest is PJ Newton, the owner and founder of Strategic Athlete, an online training and fitness services company that specializes in military-style workouts.
This week we shot on location at Zookz Sandwiches. They’re a restaurant in Phoenix, AZ, that has a unique take on sandwiches — each is toasted to perfection and sealed into a pocket of delicious, melty goodness.
What You’ll Learn
- A step-by-step process for building a an effortless (and effective) sales funnel
- How to use Facebook interests to your advantage
- The 1 word that makes people want to open your emails
- The tools you need to make money in your sleep
- How to get more online fitness customers even if you’re not “an internet guy”
Extra Stuff We Mention in This Episode
Thanks so much! Don’t forget to tune in next week when our guest talks about some of the best tools for fitness studio owners who want to Get Sh*t Done. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Feel free to ask in the comments below, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes. Let’s Get Sh*t Done!