In this episode, we learn which offers drive the most successful Facebook campaigns and how you can adapt them for your fitness studio. Our guest is Robert Childers, one of the awesome Facebook Ads Specialists here at Loud Rumor. He’s been with Loud Rumor since the day we started advertising with Facebook and is the man behind the curtain of our Fit FLAVER program.
What You’ll Learn
- Why free offers are almost always the best for a cold audience
- The ideal way to advertise a paid offer
- How to get your fitness leads to use their entire pass
- The 1 word that gets more leads when included in Facebook ads
- Want people to claim your offer? Don’t go above this price point
- Campaign not performing well? Do this before you worry
What We Mention in This Episode
- Digital Marketer
- Orange Theory
- Valerie’s FBBC Challenge: How Her Studio’s Girl’s Night Out Campaign Generated a 2,100% Facebook ROI
- Episode 013: Gary from Infusionsoft Discusses How Fitness Studios Successfully Used Automation to Get More Customers
- Episode 015: MINDBODY’s VP of Marketing Shares Tips on Fitness Business, Offers, & Social Media
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when we team up with a local Public Relations agency to learn how to get ridiculously awesome PR for your fitness studio. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Feel free to ask in the comments below, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.