In this episode, we learn what it takes to create the kind of PR strategy that gets your fitness studio noticed in all the right places. Our guest is Melissa DiGianfilippo, the co-founder of Serendipit Consulting. They’re one of the top brand marketing and public relations firms in the Phoenix area and have worked with fitness clients like OrangeTheory Fitness, Cycle Bar and more.
We had the opportunity to visit the Serendipit Consulting offices for this episode, and we’re thrilled to have Melissa on the show.
What You’ll Learn
- The key difference between advertising and PR
- How to pitch your story to the media and get it noticed
- How to “newsjack” current events to get your gym in the spotlight
- How guest blogging can grow your reach and breed business relationships
- How to use Facebook Live to energize your Facebook audience
What We Mention in This Episode
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when we learn how to use Facebook groups to improve customer service and retention. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.