In this episode, we tee off (yes, we’re on a golf course) to learn how fitness studios and gyms can build a team of A-players by finding the right employees, building strong culture, and implementing the right training. Our guest is Tom Healy, a catalyst for helping young leaders thrive. He is a nationally recognized keynote speakers and consult on finding and keeping top young talent.
What You’ll Learn
- What an A-player looks like versus a B or C-player, including closing ratios, key performance metrics, and other traits
- How to determine exactly what it is that you’re really looking for in an employee, and specific ways to measure potential trainers/ managers during the interview process
- The truth about millennials in the workplace and where to find top young talent
- The right interview questions your fitness studio or gym should ask
- How to build a strong culture and management system that retains coaches, trainers, and other employees
What We Mention in This Episode
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when we learn what every fitness website should have. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.