In this episode, we learn how developing a strong brand for your fitness studio not only helps you stand out, but lets you zero in on your ideal members, too. Our guest is Re Perez, owner of the branding agency Branding For The People. We filmed this episode at Re’s home in San Diego, CA.
What You’ll Learn
- What branding really is … and what it isn’t
- How logos can help shape your brand
- The magic length of time you have to capture a website visitor’s attention
- The 3 brand components you’re probably missing
- The questions to ask your members (and yourself) to provide a top-notch fitness experience
What We Mention in This Episode
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when we learn some time management tricks to your fitness studio. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.