In this episode, we cover a TON of new strategies and processes to grow your fitness studio Our guest is Chantal Brodrick, the host of The Fitness Business Podcast, and today she’s sharing a bunch of tips she’s learned from the 80+ guests she’s interviewed.
What You’ll Learn
- How to start retargeting your fitness studio’s audience on Facebook
- A 3-step action plan to set up a reward program at your fitness studio
- How to use the law of appreciation to grow your fitness studio
- How to build a great community within your fitness business
- How to handle customer complaints the right way
- What the future of group fitness might look like
- Fitness industry leaders’ biggest hurdles and how they overcame them
What We Mention in This Episode
- The Fitness Business Podcast
- The Fitness Business Podcast Episode 042: Mike Arce – Social Media Marketing for Fitness Businesses
- The Fitness Business Podcast Episode 079: Ilana Wechsler – The First Thing To Do Before Advertising On Facebook
- Facebook Pixel: One of Your Best Fitness Business Marketing Tools
- The Fitness Business Podcast Episode 043: Justin Tamsett – Actions to Reward Status in Your Fitness Business
- The Fitness Business Podcast Episode 083: Michelle Bowden – Using Presentation and Communication Skills to Connect With Your Clients, Members, and Teams
- The Fitness Business Podcast Episode 024: Mike Michalowicz – Profit First, Turning Your Fitness Business Into a Money Making Machine
- The Fitness Business Podcast Episode 077 Chuck Runyon – How to Build World Class Culture in your Club from the CEO of Anytime Fitness
- The Fitness Business Podcast Episode 075 Jay Baer – Why It Is So Important To Hug Your Haters
- The Fitness Business Podcast Episode 047 Mo Hagan – What Will Group Fitness Look Like In 2021?
- The Fitness Business Podcast Episode 078 Emmett Williams – Technology News Every Fitness Professional Needs To Know
- The Fitness Business Podcast Episode 84: Ray Algar – Fitness Substitutes, Who Are They and Why Should We Pay Attention?
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when we learn how to change our mindset and get inspired. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here. Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes. To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.