In this episode we interview Tom Hatten, CEO and Founder of Mountainside Fitness. At the age of 23 with just $2,000 and a dream … Tom started a fitness business that would quickly grow from 0 to 70,000 paying members. Mountainside Fitness now has 14 locations around Arizona. Tune in to hear Tom explain exactly how he scaled his company into what it is today.
What You’ll Learn
- How to grow your fitness business at the right pace to avoid scaling too quickly
- Leadership strategies to become better in business, culture, team work, and more
- The importance of mentorship and its correlation to success
- How to define who you are and nail down your business’ messaging
- Specific ways to improve the buying experience for your customer
- How to measure KPIs for your fitness business
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when we talk with Philip McKernan on authenticity, vulnerability, and fulfilling your purpose. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.