🎬[GSD BITE #10]🎬
A little over a year and a half ago, the culture of my company admittingly kind of sucked, and I had no one to blame but myself. As business owners, if communication skills aren’t properly developed, we can sometimes rub employees the wrong way. I learned this the hard way after losing 9 employees in a 2-month span!
I quickly realized that I needed to change my approach and with the help of a few key employees and a business coach, I was able to develop a few strategies that not only improved the company culture but increased the productivity of my employees and transformed my business -adding over $250K in MRR (monthly recurring revenue) in just 7 months!
In this episode, I’m excited to share with you what I learned, and how you too can get the most out of your employees with a few simple but highly effective strategies.
⭐️TOPIC: Improving Culture, Increasing Productivity, and Generating Results in Your Business
What You’ll Learn
- The exact strategy I used to improve company culture
- How to increase productivity through this communication style
- Why entrepreneurs tend to rub employee the wrong way
- What I learned from losing 9 employees in a 2-month span
- How to properly give constructive feedback that produces results
- And tons more!