In this episode, we talk about some awesome hacks and tricks that not only save you time, but also make your fitness studio run more efficiently. Our guest is Chris Ronzio, an organization consultant and efficiency coach who has made a career out of finding the best and coolest apps and tools to Get Sh*t Done.
We shot this episode at Nékter’s Scottsdale location, an awesome juice bar. Their fresh-squeezed juices and delicious smoothies are a great option if you want to stay healthy on the go, but their acai bowls are the real showstoppers. If you’re in the neighborhood, check them out.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thegsdshow/GSDSHOW-Ep007-060716.mp3″ title=”Episode 007: Fitness Hack: Tools to Create Time, Save Money, and Get Sh*t Done” artist=”Mike Arce & Chris Ronzio” image=”https://www.loudrumor.com/wp-content/uploads/GSD007_small_square.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_email=”true” ]
What You’ll Learn
- Which CRM is best for your gym (it’s definitely one of these)
- The automation tools that “zap” your efficiency into overdrive
- How to stuff your social feeds with the right content without lifting a finger
- The company that combines mini billboards with word-of-mouth advertising to get your brand seen everywhere
- Where to hire the right people to save your team time … and save you money
Extra Stuff We Mention in This Episode
Thanks for watching! Don’t forget to tune in next week when our guest walks us through the process of building an online personal training business. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Feel free to ask in the comments below, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes. Let’s Get Sh*t Done!