In this episode, we learn what it takes to run a successful online personal training business. Our guest is Jim Crowell, the Director of Operations at OPEX Fitness. OPEX started as a brick-and-mortar fitness studio, but now coaches the majority of its clients through its online training program.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thegsdshow/GSDSHOW-Ep008-060916.mp3″ title=”Episode 008: Opex Fitness: Building Your Online Personal Training Program” artist=”Mike Arce & Jim Crowell” image=”https://www.loudrumor.com/wp-content/uploads/gsd008_small_cropped.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_email=”true” ]
What You’ll Learn
- How to create a fitness business model that works for everybody.
- Want to expand your fitness business? Here’s where to start.
- How remote coaching can actually help your training clients.
- The no-stress way to schedule appointments with your fitness clients.
- Want to make the training process better for both clients and coaches? Do this …
- If you want a great training business, you have to start with great results. Here’s why.
Extra Stuff We Mention in This Episode
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week to hear part 2 of our interview with Jim and learn what’s in the OPEX training curriculum. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Feel free to ask in the comments below, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes. Let’s Get Sh*t Done!