In this episode, we learn how to create video content that grows your fitness brand, gets more members, and keeps them coming back. Our guests are Shaina Churchfield, the founder of Wake Brand Media, and Rylan Ryker, the founder of Kreate Media Group. Both are amazing videographers and creatives who have shot video content for major brands like Doritos and V8. We’re happy to have them on the show today.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thegsdshow/GSDSHOW-Ep014-Audio-072716.mp3″ title=”Episode 014: How to Create Killer Video Content With Both a Professional Camera and Your Phone” artist=”Mike Arce, Shaina Churchfield, & Rylan Ryker” image=”https://www.loudrumor.com/wp-content/uploads/gsd014_square.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_email=”true” ]
What You’ll Learn
- The best way to get free marketing
- How video can actually hurt you
- How to make your video look like it’s from this decade
- How to use any song in your video, no matter who sings it
- The low-down on background audio
- The smart way to use smartphone video
- How to use video now and for the future
- The ultimate checklist to get the best return on your video investment
What We Mention in This Episode
- Kreate Media Group
- Wake Brand Media
- Felicia Romero Classic
- Episode 010: Felicia Romero Discusses How to Build Your Personal Brand in Fitness
- “The Horse Video”
- Rylan’s video for LETS CrossFit
- Rylan’s video for Fitness 1
- Rylan’s Portfolio
- Shaina’s lighting tutorial
- Audio Jungle
- YouTube to MP3 converter
- James Wedmore video tutorials
- YouTube Advertising: Proven Strategies That Have Earned $127,000 a Month
- Simon Sinek: How Great Leaders Inspire Action
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when MINDBODY’s VP of Marketing shares her tips for getting your fitness studio out there. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Feel free to ask in the comments below, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.