In this episode, we learn what it takes to turn your fitness studio into a franchise … the right way. Our guest is Kent Craven, a franchise consultant with FranNet. He’s worked with a ton of franchises, from publicly traded companies to brand new businesses, and he shares his expertise with us today.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thegsdshow/GSDSHOW-Ep022-Audio-092616.mp3″ title=”Episode 022: FranNet Explains How to Franchise Fitness Studios & Independent Gyms” artist=”Mike Arce & Kent Craven” image=”https://www.loudrumor.com/wp-content/uploads/GSD022_square.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_email=”true” ]
What You’ll Learn
- The top reasons why most franchises fail
- Thinking of franchising? Do this first …
- How a second location can help you prepare to franchise (or not)
- The exact type of marketing system to use for brand consistency
- How to package your company to sell to franchisees
- How to get free franchisor mentoring and training
What We Mention in This Episode
- SCORE (franchise mentoring)
- San Antonio Small Business Development Center (SASBDC)
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when we learn what promotional products to use at your fitness studio. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.