In this episode, we learn how different mindsets affect the success of your fitness business, and how you can overcome some of the most common business obstacles. Our guest is Mark Lack, an entrepreneur and host of the TV show Business Rockstars, and today he shares some awesome insights. We shot this episode on location at Mark’s home in Long Beach, CA.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thegsdshow/GSDSHOW-Ep032-Audio-120216.mp3″ title=”Episode 032: Mark Lack Covers Mindset, Marketing, Sales, Time Management and More for Growing Your Fitness Business ” artist=”Mike Arce & Mark Lack” image=”https://www.loudrumor.com/wp-content/uploads/GSD032_square.jpg” social=”true” social_twitter=”true” social_facebook=”true” social_email=”true” ]
What You’ll Learn
- A small time management trick that has a HUGE impact on your business
- The areas of your life to focus on if you want to run a successful fitness business
- The business books that have helped Mark the most
- A simple way to find business mentors and entrepreneurship coaches
What We Mention in This Episode
- Mark Lack
- Business Rockstars
- Thrive Conference
- ICON, the Infusionsoft Conference
- Awaken the Giant Within, by Tony Robbins
- Getting Everything You Can Out of All You’ve Got, by Jay Abraham
- Mark Cuban
- Pre-Suasion: A Revolutionary Way to Influence and Persuade, by Robert Cialdini
- Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion, by Robert Cialdini
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when we learn some time management tricks to your fitness studio. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
Have a question or want to leave us feedback? Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for updates and sneak peeks of upcoming episodes.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.