In this episode, we learn some awesome ways to keep a motivated mindset while running a fitness business. Our guest is Justin Tamsett, founder of Australia-based fitness business coaching firm Active Management. In the last year he’s spoken to over 40,000 people in fitness industry across 18 countries, and we can’t wait to hear what he’s learned from them.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thegsdshow/GSDSHOW-Ep038-Audio-011317.mp3″ title=”Episode 038: How to Shift Your Mindset, Be Inspired, and Get Your Hustle Mode On” artist=”Mike Arce & Justin Tamsett” image=”https://www.loudrumor.com/wp-content/uploads/GSD038_square.jpg” social_gplus=”false” social_email=”true” ]
What You’ll Learn
- What Whack-a-Mole and your fitness business have in common
- Why you should never check your email at a conference
- How to craft your mission so that people connect
- The best thing I ever spent money on (and how you can get the same thing)
- Why fitness business owners should take their own advice
What We Mention in This Episode
- Hug Your Haters, by Jay Baer
- Start with Why, by Simon Sinek
- TED Talk by Simon Sinek: How Great Leaders Inspire Action
- Mastering the Rockefeller Habits: What You Must Do to Increase the Value of Your Growing Firm, by Verne Harnish
- Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make it … and Why the Rest Don’t, by Verne Harnish
- Active Management
- JTInTheRaw Show on Facebook Live
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Remember to tune in next week when we learn how to change our mindset and get inspired. And if you missed last week’s episode, you can catch it here.
To get each week’s episode sent straight to your inbox, subscribe to The GSD Show.