This is Part 2 with our guest, Philip McKernan! If you missed Part 1, watch it first. In this episode, Philip covers the two traits that are a must when it comes to business, building relationships, and fulfilling your purpose: Authenticity and vulnerability. Learn how to practice both in your life and watch your successes come into reality.
[smart_track_player url=”http://traffic.libsyn.com/thegsdshow/GSDSHOW-Audio-Ep042-021317.mp3″ title=”Episode 042: PART 2 – Why You Need Vulnerability and Authenticity in Business” artist=”Mike Arce & Philip McKernan” image=”https://www.loudrumor.com/wp-content/uploads/philip.jpg” social_gplus=”false” social_email=”true” ]
What You’ll Learn
- How vulnerability makes you more successful as a business owner
- Ways to show more of your truth to grow your brand and attract more customers
- How to be a better leader using these 2 specific elements
- How to use vulnerability and authenticity to connect with your children even more
- Mindset versus soulset
- How to tell your fitness business’ story to build a community of likeminded people
Thanks so much for watching this episode! Be sure to tune in next week as we welcome Mina Arroyo to the show. She’ll cover how to become a 7-figure online personal trainer.