In this episode, I’m with one of my business coaches, Cameron Herold. Cameron is the CEO and Founder of COO Alliance and has coached hundreds of executives in some of the largest companies in the world!
Cameron is the brain behind growing 1-800-GOT-JUNK from 14 to 3,100 employees and took company revenues from $2M to $106M in less than 6 ½ years. He’s since written 5 books, including Double Double, Meetings Suck, and his newest book, Free PR, all of which are staples in my business.
Regardless of industry or size, Cameron understands how successful businesses are built, managed, and scaled better than anyone I’ve ever met, which is why I had to have him on the show to share his expertise with all of you!
What You’ll Learn
- Why Cameron’s 2nd in Command podcast is a must for your leadership team
- What’s more important than marketing and sales in your business
- How to create a vivid vision for your business
- The 4 pillars you need to have in place to run a successful business
- How to set your employees up for success & measure their performance
- The cost of having the wrong people on your team
- The importance of systems in your fitness studio