This episode is powered by:
In this episode, I’m with Matt Kafora, franchise owner of 7 insanely profitable Orangetheory Fitnesses across Arizona. He is a master at systematizing his business to run at peak performance without him.
With Matt being an extremely successful entrepreneur in the fitness industry, I wanted to share his story to show all studio owners first hand how to run multiple profitable studio locations without having to be there every day (or most days).
What You’ll Learn
- The sales process Matt used to scale from 1 to 7 locations
- How to develop a thriving culture in your fitness studio that leaves members wanting more
- Matt’s hiring process that took him from 1 to over 125 employees
- How to build strong relationships with your employees so you can step out of the business
- How to hire, train, and develop your employees
- How to set up systems for all roles within your business
- The right way to get your team to embrace the sales process
- How to develop a system for managing your member’s experience
- The only time you should consider opening a new location
- What financials you should track and how often to look at them